1. The 7 red LEDs respectively indicate the salt concentration: 0.3%~0.6% (moderate); 0.8%~1.0% (thick); 1.3%~2.0% (too thick). The corresponding parameters are only for reference, because of different individual taste, please try to determine by yourself.
2. The conductivity test is used to determine the salt concentration in liquid food. Place the probe at least 2cm below the liquid surface and the result will appear.
3. Simple design, light weight and in small size, portable, easy to carry and operate, convenient and practical.
4. The salt content can be derived to control the daily intake of salt and maintain healthy condition.
5. Range of measurement: 0.3%~20%(salinity), range of temperature apply: 60℃~80℃, working current: maximum 20mA (LED all bright).
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Salinity Meter
Power Input: LR44 x 4 (Not Included)
Working Current: Maximum 20mA (LED all bright)
Automatic temperature compensation function, measuring temperature 60-80 degrees Celsius (special attention)
Measuring Range: 0.3-2.0% (Salinity)
Calculation Formulas: Salt content = total mass × concentration
Example: If the total mass of 1 cup of solution is 150g, the concentration is 0.5% 150g x 0.5%= 0.75g
Weight: Approx. 62g / 2.2oz
Size: Approx. 20.2 x 2.4 x 1.4cm / 8 x 0.9 x 0.6in
1 x Salinity Meter (Battery is not included)
1 x Manual
1. Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
There are no reviews yet.